Thursday, April 23, 2009
UPDATE: Status of Agencies with Expired Temporary Hague Accreditation
The following agencies were given a temporary one year Hague accreditation by COA last year, each of these accreditations has expired. Current agency status is listed.
1. Carolina Hope Christian Adoption Agency: Expired April 8, 2009. Now a part of Nightlight Adoptions. See: http://digital50.com/news/108682 Adoption Agencies Join Forces to Offer Expanded International Services Plus Embryo Donation & Adoption GREENVILLE, S.C.-(Business Wire)-April 22, 2009
2. Premier Adoption Agency. DOS website is incorrect - Full accreditation received March 30, 2009 per Premier Adoption website.
3. The Florence Crittendon League - DOS website incorrect - Full accreditation granted March 2, 2009 per The Florence Crittendon League website.
4. Los Ninos - Expired March 31, 2009. Agency CLOSED. No information available on case transfers.
5. Hope For Children - Expired April 1, 2009. Agency CLOSED. Cases transferred as follows:
a) China, Ukraine, or Russia programs with HFC, please note that HFC recommends that you transfer to Adoption Associates, Inc.
b) India program with HFC, please note that HFC recommends that you transfer to Illien Adoptions International.
c) Colombia program with HFC, please note that HFC recommends that you transfer to Adoption by Shepherd Care.
d) If you have a home study in process, or are in need of a post-adoption report in the state of Georgia, HFC recommends that you transfer to Illien Adoptions International (404-815-1599). If you reside in another state and are in need of home study or post adoption services, please contact a licensed home study agency in your state for assistance.
e) If you did not submit an AGENCY RELEASE OF INFORMATION form to HFC to have your file transferred to another agency, please note that your file has been transferred to the State of Georgia. You may contact the state directly for further information. Please contact Sheila Waterman at 404-657-3562.