The Mexican Central Authority recently provided the U.S. Central Authority with official notification that, in August 2013, it granted authorization to provide adoption services in Mexico to five additional U.S.-based Convention accredited adoption service providers. This action brings the total number of U.S. adoption service providers authorized in Mexico to eleven:
- Carolina Adoption Services, Inc
- International Child Foundation
- Across the World Adoptions
- All God’s Children International
- Adoption Related Services, Inc.
- MLJ Adoptions, Inc.
- International Adoption Net (August 2013)
- The Open Door Adoption Agency (August 2013)
- The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago (August 2013)
- Hands Across the Water (August 2013)
- Children’s House International Adoptions (August 2013)
We publish updated information related to intercountry adoptions from Mexico as we receive it. If you have any further questions please write to us at adoptionUSCA@state.gov or call us at 1-888-407-4747.
Ethics, Transparency, Support
~ What All Adoptions Deserve.